Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Half-Life 2: Deathmatch (Read 799 times)
fierscream
May 01, 2009, 10:24:00 PM
I got it for free because I have an nVidia graphics card! :D
edit 11:03 EDT: I just noticed you can browse the internet ingame, i'm doing that right now.
D
iscuss favorite servers, game modes, etc.
«
Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:01:45 PM by fierscream
»
Ad Bot
Advertisement
General Omega
May 01, 2009, 10:26:59 PM
For the three months I played it, All I saw as far as a game mode was "Shoot the other guy."
fierscream
May 01, 2009, 10:40:55 PM
Heh. I was on a few minutes ago and saw a game mode of
Scripting/Building
.
pitchblack
May 02, 2009, 01:13:11 AM
how i put in custom skins?
Antallion
May 02, 2009, 07:36:24 AM
The only servers in Australia that people play on are low gravity DM stuff. Nobody plays on normal TDM servers, so I don't end up playing very often.
n0cturni
May 02, 2009, 08:19:40 AM
Love the game, but it
has
to be Deathmatch. Teams get annoying and in the way, as fast as the game is.
Antallion
May 02, 2009, 08:27:32 AM
I don't really like Deathmatch and prefer TDM. It depends on the map, really.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch