Author Topic: lego land  (Read 2800 times)

Is that 3D or isometric? (The view is isometric, but...)

The graphics are misleading.

It's isometric view. No 3D. Shapes are like pre-LEGO Island 1 3D.

The graphics are misleading.

It's isometric view. No 3D. Shapes are like pre-LEGO Island 1 3D.
if you dont have anything good to say about it, dont say anything at all

if you dont have anything good to say about it, dont say anything at all

There wasn't a single negative comment nor was there any critique in his post. Go away.

I got to the last level but lost when when I kept getting the "NEEDS MORE PLANTS N' STUFF" requirement on my appraisals. Didn't play anymore after that.

There wasn't a single negative comment nor was there any critique in his post. Go away.
you go away

Oh, yeah, I guess I still have that game.
I completed it all, and I love that "Spider-ride"

if you dont have anything good to say about it, dont say anything at all
QQ more.

<busts into pizza place>
<points plastic guns that don't shoot at ROSIE>
GIVE ME THE PIZZA AND NOBODY GETS HURT.

On-Topic: inb4link.

Looks a little to much like Roller Coaster Tycoon 1/2.

Never played it, but oh my God, did I love Lego Loco. That game was FUN.

Lego Stunt Rally Ftw.

I had a master park on RRT 1 I had no loan. I was 15 billion above.

Also, how much does THIS cost?


Here's a few screenies for those who don't know what this game is.


Game Intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkLxSJC1wd0


oh that game i though you were talking about legoISland



edit: bircks have just been shat