Author Topic: WiiSpeak FC Thread  (Read 1035 times)

Post them here.

I bought this, now give me a use for it.
Getting my code now

My code is 1329-9955-9197-4608

I don't have WiiSpeak, so what do I do?

I don't have WiiSpeak, so what do I do?
A. Buy it
B. dance
C. All of the above.

A. Buy it
B. dance
C. All of the above.
But I don't wanna :(


:(
Actually, I've been meaning to get WiiSpeak for awhile now but I haven't gotten money to do so yet.

I have wiispeak. But I also have Animal Crossing which is pretty much the only reason to have it, for now. Either go get Animal Crossing or wait for more games that use wiispeak to come out (like The Conduit).

I have wiispeak. But I also have Animal Crossing which is pretty much the only reason to have it, for now. Either go get Animal Crossing or wait for more games that use wiispeak to come out (like The Conduit).
I have accf :p

I have accf :p

Well why didn't you just say so? You should post your AC:CF info on here, not your Wii Number. Nobody's going to want to talk to you in the wiispeak chat room thing just to talk to someone.

Theres a accf thread already