Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
New Phone: Droid Eris
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: New Phone: Droid Eris (Read 1769 times)
TomTheGeek
December 31, 2009, 02:08:09 AM
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Miga
December 31, 2009, 04:41:02 AM
Okay, let me straighten things out. Motorola makes the Motorola Droid, but HTC makes a phone called the HTC Droid Eris.
HTC Droid Eris = Not the Motorola Droid.
Syntho
December 31, 2009, 04:52:30 AM
This is true.
Mr.Patrick
December 31, 2009, 05:13:31 AM
I just got a samsung SGH-480i :3
Miga
December 31, 2009, 05:51:33 AM
I'm thinking about getting an HTC Touch Pro2.
TomTheGeek
December 31, 2009, 10:55:11 AM
Windows Mobile :D.
I used to play with the emulator that comes with the sdk.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
New Phone: Droid Eris