Author Topic: New Phone: Droid Eris  (Read 1771 times)

Droid Eris
So yeah, just wanted to share, I got a new phone today, the Droid Eris. Basicly a Droid, but without the slide keyboard and some other functions. For those of you who have never seen one:

Whoa, very detailed. :D

If that's a Droid, why does it say "htc" at the bottom?

That's not the droid.
my friend has the droid and that's not it. Thats the htc phone with google.

If that's a Droid, why does it say "htc" at the bottom?

HTC is the company that builds it.

Droid is just the OS on the phone. Droid os owned by google. HTC makes the phone.


Incorrect about HTC making the phone.

Quote from: chacha.com
The Droid is a mobile phone manufactured by Motorola. The Droid can be used on Verizon networks.

HTC it is not.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:48:04 AM by Kyzor »

Droid is just the OS on the phone. Droid os owned by google. HTC makes the phone.
No... xD the droid has nothing to do with google. sure, you can search google by using the internet. and no, htc does not make the phone.
My friend has the phone, and it doesnt say htc on the bottom.
"Droid" is the phone model.
not the operating system lol.

HTC it is not.

I always write other companies names on stuff that they don't build too.

inb4reply

I'm talking about the phone in the pic.

Droid is old hat, Nexus One is where its at.


I'm talking about the phone in the pic.

My apologies, thought you were talking about the Droid.


ANDROID 2.0 :D.

I wanna download the SDK to forget around with android :D.

Anyone want links?