Author Topic: i got banned for no F***in reason!!!  (Read 2868 times)

i remember i went to teh kitteh's free build,
and then 2 mins. later some guy show up and he/she banned me for no F***in reason.
if you see this teh kitteh you are not good at deciding who gets banned!!!!
i really wish i did not even go there i was just bored and was already having
a bad day because i tripped and fell and cut my knee and all of my friends saw
and i even had to flee from the four square game!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-hahahasnip-
Chrono.. t-That wasn't very nice....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAAHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Get on blockland now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH... OHHH. OHh..oh...Oh man.,.

i remember i went to teh kitteh's free build,
and then 2 mins. later some guy show up and he/she banned me for no F***in reason.
if you see this teh kitteh you are not good at deciding who gets banned!!!!
i really wish i did not even go there i was just bored and was already having
a bad day because i tripped and fell and cut my knee and all of my friends saw
and i even had to flee from the four square game!!!!!!
Oh gee that's awful!

I mean getting a scrape and somehow for some reason being humiliated by it and running from a game of FOUR SQUARE!

Many, many Blocklands open at once

Yeah, because you should follow ALL of Destroyer's advice ALL the time.

Think about it. This kid can't even take a ban. Imagine when he inevitably gets flamed for being stupid. He will have a mental breakdown. Might as well save himself the trouble.

My school played that. My Elementary School played that. Yeah, fifth grade. That tells me you are probably just some young child. This forum is to mature for you kid, do yourself a favor and just exit it now.
Four square is still fun. :'c

I thought it was a troll at first..

but then i checked his post and unlike most troll accounts he's actually talking in the add-on section and asking about decals and making suggestions.

So my overall conclusion is that he's about 10 years old.

Which is the problem here.

-snip-
Maybe he is a suggestive troll, the more wanted of the troll community.

There is always a reason, no matter what.