Author Topic: rtb wiki mean thing  (Read 2483 times)


FYI I've reverted that change.

You and the all the other morons out of the rest 999 players.
I'm not mad.
Then again I'm not a moron...
...am I? :c

i think this is the most intelligent thing chesse has ever posted oh god damn it

there was something that i have a slight feeling is against me in the rtb wiki
http://wiki.returntoblockland.com/index.php?title=Blockland_ID
here is what i saw


Unfortunately, a lot of drama is involved with BLID's. New users are often deemed too unintelligent or too new to the game, simply because their BLID's are higher then others. This also causes an effect on the new users to think all low BLID's are going to abuse them. BLID discrimination (or "odinumerus") is generally looked down upon by all. Be respectful of all users regardless of BLID, and be willing to help new users "find their feet" in the game, because nobody likes a troll. For example, there are many intelligent players with an ID in the 18ks. And a specific user with an ID in the 5000's that isn't that sharp.

i think that might be directed towards me senice my id is in the 5000's and people generally don't think I'm very smart

No. That is targeted towards Lord Tony.

No. That is targeted towards Lord Tony.
Ironic how cheese has no self esteem, as he thinks that out of the 1000 people in the 5000s he was the one.