Author Topic: rtb wiki mean thing  (Read 2492 times)

there was something that i have a slight feeling is against me in the rtb wiki
http://wiki.returntoblockland.com/index.php?title=Blockland_ID
here is what i saw


Unfortunately, a lot of drama is involved with BLID's. New users are often deemed too unintelligent or too new to the game, simply because their BLID's are higher then others. This also causes an effect on the new users to think all low BLID's are going to abuse them. BLID discrimination (or "odinumerus") is generally looked down upon by all. Be respectful of all users regardless of BLID, and be willing to help new users "find their feet" in the game, because nobody likes a troll. For example, there are many intelligent players with an ID in the 18ks. And a specific user with an ID in the 5000's that isn't that sharp.

i think that might be directed towards me senice my id is in the 5000's and people generally don't think I'm very smart

Wow, I hate people who add completely irrelevant stuff to the wiki, keep it professional.

Lol.
I say keep that part.

who is Sephiroth because whoever he/she is i am really angry at them right now

who is Sephiroth because whoever he/she is i am really angry at them right now

You and the all the other morons out of the rest 999 players.

senice my id is in the 5000's and people generally don't think I'm very smart
Who gives a forget, it's the internet.

yep they are if the read this
edit Sephiroth is also a 5k id so i guess he is that specific user
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 04:49:43 PM by chesse20 »

Warning - while you were reading 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Hey, let me have a turn!


I agree with this, but seems like it IS turned against you.

we need to find the guy who put that and ask him who it is

When I first joined, (back in 13K) I quit for a couple of months so people stopped discriminating me.... =|

we need to find the guy who put that and ask him who it is
It was an example big woop


someone is being mean and we need to know what id 5000 is the one who was annoyed


Because Blockland TOTALLY needs a wiki.

This is the dumbest idea ever.