Author Topic: Help me Raise my Habamon!  (Read 2600 times)


Is cigarette your special interest or something?

cigarette is just a generally fun word.



yeah, I don't know when though. :O


I dunno but it's art changes as you go along.

cigarette is just a generally fun overused word.

yeah, I don't know when though. :O

It does if you're me.
True.  But not to IkeTheGeneric who can't even insult me right.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:41:08 AM by brickybob »

Pro Tip: Calling me cigarette doesn't make you any cooler.

It does if you're me.

Hey guys so that virus was actually from accidentely clicking on the ads and so I signed up and now I have a feggot (friend egg)


Furguts u dont know my reel neam
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:43:44 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

Hey guys so that virus was actually from accidentely clicking on the ads and so I signed up and now I have a feggot (friend egg)



Furguts u dont know my reel neam

URL Fail.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Can't be original insulting people, and can't make a proper link, and saying the site has a virus to keep people from playing.

You just want to start a flame war.


Obvious troll is obvious.

cigarette lol


Can't be original insulting people, and can't make a proper link

You know what? I only insulted you because this site is so freakin' nerdy


and saying the site has a virus to keep people from playing.

You just want to start a flame war.

Nice job reading what I said!

Ike

you're like Arc calling everyone calling autistic without knowing what it means

cigarette lol


You know what? I only insulted you because this site is so freakin' nerdy


Nice job reading what I said!
I read everything you said.  You keep saying cigarette since you're unoriginal, you are IkeTheGeneric after all.  I'm no longer wasting my time on a disgrace to humanity like you.
P.S. http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=www.habamon.com
Google's safebrowsing scan.  No virus here.
Ike

you're like Arc calling everyone calling autistic without knowing what it means
This.


brickybob lock this.
Fine.  :panda:

I wish I can post one thing on these forums without people being immature.

Locking.