Author Topic: Help me Raise my Habamon!  (Read 2614 times)

I found this game thing in which you give the links to your friends and level up your egg, if your egg is clicked on and confirmed you will then level up.  So I made mine here.

Click Me! :D

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:27:45 AM by brickybob »

Quote from: Topic Title
Help me Raise my Habamon!
no.





What.

Ohai sebby! :D

but seriously, what is a habamon? is it some kind of small woodland creature?

Then why'd you bother coming here?

I just want to know what the hell a habamon is D:

To say no you cigarette

this too.

What.
It's a web toy in which you level this egg thing up.
High level is bragging rights.
Ohai sebby! :D

but seriously, what is a habamon? is it some kind of small woodland creature?

I just want to know what the hell a habamon is D:
It's a woodland thing, but doesn't move.  Just make people click a link and level you up.
inb4peopleuseproxiestolevelth emselves

It's a web toy in which you level this egg thing up.
High level is bragging rights.It's a woodland thing, but doesn't move.  Just make people click a link and level you up.
inb4peopleuseproxiestolevelth emselves

wait so they're pokeplushies, or whatever those were called?

I just want to know what the hell a habamon is D:

It's a stupid "forum game" where you have somebody click on a part that they advertise and you get sent to a website with thousands of trojans


It's a web toy in which you level this egg thing up.
High level is bragging rights.It's a woodland thing, but doesn't move.  Just make people click a link and level you up.

So your so dull you relate to images to make you feel confident in life?



Edit: ololol level 2 eggs.

To say no you cigarette
Pro Tip: Calling me cigarette doesn't make you any cooler.

Either contribute or leave.

It's a stupid "forum game" where you have somebody click on a part that they advertise and you get sent to a website with thousands of trojans


So your so dull you relate to images to make you feel confident in life?



Edit: ololol level 2 eggs.
If you hate it, leave.
There are no required ads.  Just you acting like a moron to get noticed.

Does it ever hatch at all? :o

Pro Tip: Calling me cigarette doesn't make you any cooler.

Either contribute or leave.

cigarette

If you hate it, leave.
There are no required ads.  Just you acting like a moron to get noticed.

Bolded area: I got an virus from it you cigarette

And I don't need to be notices i'm already purfearct

cigarette

Bolded area: I got an virus from it you cigarette

And I don't need to be notices i'm already purfearct

give 'em hell, Ikey. :3

To say no you cigarette
cigarette

Bolded area: I got an virus from it you cigarette

And I don't need to be notices i'm already purfearct
Is cigarette your special interest or something?