Author Topic: The Grand Theft Auto Series.  (Read 1279 times)

Is this thing on PC and does it have blood?
I don't play bloody games. Especially ones with
zombies. Eeugh, L4D scared me enough anyway.
olololo
are you serious?
this game has blood, when you shoot them in the head, their head pops off and blood spouts out of their neck socket

Rockstar tried to make GTA IV too realistic, they removed the awesome and fun unrealistic stuff you could do in San Andreas and Vice City.

I've heard Saint Rows 2 was better than IV, I want it.

Avoid Saints Row 2 on the computer like the plague; there is no optimization in it, the mods are a joke, and it has none of the DLC.

L4D scared me enough anyway.
LOL
Avoid Saints Row 2 on the computer like the plague; there is no optimization in it, the mods are a joke, and it has none of the DLC.
Yeah, also, none of the GTAs are really meant for the PC. The controls are more console oriented.

I could never beat Sa because after I beat a certain mission the game would crash :( stupid PS2

olololo
are you serious?
this game has blood, when you shoot them in the head, their head pops off and blood spouts out of their neck socket
Some people just don't like watching blood games. Just like I don't play horror games. I can't see the fun in watching/playing scary stuff.

Yeah, also, none of the GTAs are really meant for the PC. The controls are more console oriented.
I really don't find that true. Helicopter flying is a pain in the ass, but everything else is fine for me

Some people just don't like watching blood games. Just like I don't play horror games. I can't see the fun in watching/playing scary stuff.
the reason people play scary games is the same reason they go on thrill rides

Some people just don't like watching blood games.
Why? It's fake. I purposely disfigure people on Fallout 3 for the lulz

Why? It's fake. I purposely disfigure people on Fallout 3 for the lulz
yes
but i find hitting dead bodies to be boring
when they cant experience the physical pain.
is something wrong with me? D:

yes
but i find hitting dead bodies to be boring
when they cant experience the physical pain.
is something wrong with me? D:
There's no illness that could describe it so no

gta iv was a sequel to gta liberty city stories
so now they have to make a gta sa 2
and they better have a loving black man in there
inb4racism

I'm still waiting for a remAke of gta london

Screw GTA IV

Red dead all the way <3

Is this thing on PC and does it have blood?
 my mom won't let me play bloody games I don't play  bloody games. Especially ones with
zombies. Eeugh, L4D scared me my mom enough anyway.
fixed

Screw GTA IV

Red dead all the way <3
Red Dead is good and all but I got bored after I beat it. I only enjoy playing with my friends now