Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
VLC Out of Tune?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: VLC Out of Tune? (Read 2301 times)
Syntho
July 15, 2010, 12:22:48 AM
I used to use VLC, I don't anymore. I used to use iTunes, don't anymore, although I think I did have this problem.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Miga
July 15, 2010, 12:24:22 AM
VLC has this awful problem with detune. I notice it with OGG files (most of my music files), it starts out much higher pitched, then turns back to the pitch it's supposed to be.
I'm using Media Player Classic until it gets fixed.
Night Fox
July 15, 2010, 12:31:21 AM
Quote from: Marcem on July 14, 2010, 11:50:30 PM
Nope, plays video too.
I'll get it when I'm back on my PC.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
VLC Out of Tune?