Author Topic: VLC Out of Tune?  (Read 2302 times)

I'm listening to my music through VLC so I can use fewer resources while I'm playing games and stuff. (1 gb ram ftl.)  But I noticed something, some of my music sounds out of tune.  While I listen, some of the pitches sound different than they were on iTunes.  Is there some sort of fix for this?

VLC? Never heard of it.

!
You need it now, it plays almost anyhting.

Were you using sound enhancers in iTunes, and grew used to it?

I think I was using the bass booster EQ, but I don't think that would affect the sounds I'm hearing.

But I don't think that would affect the sounds I'm hearing.

And what sounds would that be?

What if I don't use iTunes?

What if I don't use iTunes?

you stop being a smartass and don't post

And what sounds would that be?
A few bits of the vocals in Ghosts and Stuff (The rob swire version)
What if I don't use iTunes?
Still download it.

you stop being a smartass and don't post
I have iTunes, wasted good money on that DRM crap.
I haven't opened it in years. Lol.
And I dunno why that would be happening, I've never seen any pitch options in the submenus before.

EDIT: Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
MAGGOTS

Yeah, it feels way out of tune, I'm playing both programs side by side now, I can tell the difference.

you stop being a smartass and don't post
*cough*dumbass*cough*
Still download it.
What is it compatible with?

AVI, Ogg, Mp3, mp4, flv, flac, and many, many, many more.  It supports just about anything you throw at it, the only thing I can think of not working off the top of my head is playstation FMV sequences.

AVI, Ogg, Mp3, mp4, flv, flac, and many, many, many more.  It supports just about anything you throw at it, the only thing I can think of not working off the top of my head is playstation FMV sequences.
Wait, is it just a music player?

Wait, is it just a music player?
Nope, plays video too.