Author Topic: Try My Nuts!  (Read 2647 times)



I said I don't have one.

Can you not read?
It can still apply.

No... you don't. Teslacoil isn't real.

Why are you talking about Tesla in the third person?

It's me.

oic.
I thought you had girlfriend named Carolina for a second there.

You're welcome to my Georgia. c:
And my Alabama.
^_^


Could people stop shoving stuff in my face that will make me say "What the forget?"

Could people stop shoving stuff in my face that will make me say "What the forget?"
Reference to Rav3n's topic right thar buds.

Reference to Rav3n's topic right thar buds.
I'm going to send you a Pm of how much times I said it today.

I'm going to send you a Pm of how much times I said it today.
But still.

RIDE MY ASS! 5$ FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

RIDE MY ASS! 5$ FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Thanks for a laugh Skelo.

RIDE MY ASS! 5$ FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Thats a big ass you got dar'

Thanks for a laugh Skelo.
that'l be eh......how much money you got? nah ill just take this jar labled “LIEF SAAA...LIEF SAIVENGS”
what the hell is a lief saivengs?
*takes the jar and leaves*

You're gonna love my nuts.