Author Topic: Try My Nuts!  (Read 2648 times)

This is about the PLANT NUTS.  AS IN PEANUTS.  NOT FLESH.  Sorry, I had to say this before stupid people who think they are funny.
Homepage: http://www.trymynuts.com/
Try My Nuts is a nut company (hurr) that's centered around humor and "puns."

Now, I learned about this place during my vacation to North Carolina and decided to go in since I heard good things about it.  Again, it's centered around humor.  The products are named for humor.  World's Hottest Nuts are, well.  Extremely hot.  Military Nuts are much larger than normal.  The nuts are quite tasty honestly.

I bought the Dirty White Trash.  They're good actually, I'm eating them right now!

Have YOU ever Tried my Nuts?

Discuss.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:07:45 PM by brickybob »

Lock this.
You will get trolled to DEATH.

I gotta admit I am impressed you managed to do all that without referencing to the "You're gonna love my nuts" infomercial.

Nice to know you are enjoying my Carolina >:C

Nice to know you are enjoying my Carolina >:C
Carolina the state.


Yeah i know, I live there.
oic.
I thought you had girlfriend named Carolina for a second there.

You're welcome to my Georgia. c:


Me? have a girlfriend?

HA!


Me? have a girlfriend?

HA!
No you don't, teslacoil isn't real.

People have different humors.
I dunno... my humor probably looks like yours.

No you don't, teslacoil isn't real.
That is signature worthy.


I said I don't have one.

Can you not read?