Author Topic: VS Saxton Hale  (Read 3042 times)

Well then, don't care, don't post.
Notice how that other guy posted before the image came up. I posted after the image was put up, but I didn't see it. If I knew it was a TF2 thing beforehand I wouldn't have even posted anyway.

Notice how that other guy posted before the image came up. I posted after the image was put up, but I didn't see it. If I knew it was a TF2 thing beforehand I wouldn't have even posted anyway.
At least he had some interest in it, but since you
find this character uninteresting
you can get out.

I'll get out when I want to.

'Aye captain'?
I used pirate talk so that automatically makes me a pirate? I have never raided a ship before.

I used pirate talk so that automatically makes me a pirate? I have never raided a ship before.

You've raided men's asses before though

You've raided men's asses before though
Ahh, so you've heard about the Mini Man Takeover of 2010. Me and my squadron of Mini Men broke into an enemy warehouse to retrieve the Power Crystals for my space ship's engines. I ordered my squadron to lodge themselves into the guard's star fishes to they can wriggle their way into their intestines and cause intestinal pains so the guards would tell us where they stashed the crystals. The warehouse takeover was a success.

Ahh, so you've heard about the Mini Man Takeover of 2010. Me and my squadron of Mini Men broke into an enemy warehouse to retrieve the Power Crystals for my space ship's engines. I ordered my squadron to lodge themselves into the guard's star fishes to they can wriggle their way into their intestines and cause intestinal pains so the guards would tell us where they stashed the crystals. The warehouse takeover was a success.
Holy stuff, I knew Canada was hiding something!

Bump for less stuffposting