Author Topic: Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar  (Read 1278 times)

Didn't they make one where you actually fought as well?
I think it was for DS.

i forgot the name of it lol. but i had the first one.
it was like harvest moon but with monster capturing. you use them to work on the farms for you or defend you while you go out and adventure for items.

So no one has bought it yet? Also forget YEAH THREE COWS NOW.

I had Magical Melody for Gamecube.

i forgot the name of it lol. but i had the first one.
it was like harvest moon but with monster capturing. you use them to work on the farms for you or defend you while you go out and adventure for items.
runes of some stuff
i like it

ninja edit: rune factory

Falcon-bawmp.

Yam's are a terrible crop :c

edit: Fuuu I wish someone played who could gimme some stuff to sell. Making money is hard :V
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:11:13 PM by NickTheSushi »