Author Topic: A kind of spawn system.  (Read 742 times)

Alright, so I figured I wanted a diffrent spawn system so I don't have to go to far places. This spawn system will be a kind of spawn system to allow you to spawn on people while in a TDM. It works like this, if you die, you'll have a menu pop up full of teammate names. Click on the name, press ok, and then you spawn on that person. Please tell what you think of this idea and please, don't flame.

Alright, so I figured I wanted a diffrent spawn system so I don't have to go to far places. This spawn system will be a kind of spawn system to allow you to spawn on people while in a TDM. It works like this, if you die, you'll have a menu pop up full of teammate names. Click on the name, press ok, and then you spawn on that person. Please tell what you think of this idea and please, don't flame.
/find <name>

?

He probably wants it non-admin only

He probably wants it non-admin only
No, unless it can be toggle.

So you want something like the squad spawning system of Battlefield bad company ?

Would be cool
... but that would cause heavy spawn killing and what would happen when every
    teammate is dead?
   
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:12:56 PM by Gear »

So you want something like the squad spawning system of Battlefield bad company ?
   
I love to play Battlefeild Bad Co. I always wanted this.

Non admin find I will now make here:
Code: [Select]
function serverCmdnonadminfind(%client,%name)
{
      %client.player.position = findclientbyname(%name).player.position;
}
Now you can type:
/nonadminfind <name>
to go to <name>'s position.
It doesn't check for if they exist though, so I'd add that in before you use it.

I got a better idea.
Somebody make a GUI sorta thing, where you have certain bricks set as bases, and when you die, this GUI comes up and you choose the base you want to spawn at.
Its basically like that Ratchet and Clank deal when you play multiplayer.