Author Topic: [Æ] App  (Read 2831 times)

I remember Squideey made one of these except way bigger

It does look nice, and making it "reflective" is extra hard. But that door is badly implemented into the walls, and as Big Brother said, this could easily be a dupe job.

Its nice. But its just a hallway. I give it a no, but we'll see what the other members say.
Yeah I didn't expect it to get me in, but I thought it at least had better chance then my other app. But most of it isn't duped. I only duped it to make it longer
(I duped it and added one on each side so it would actually be a hallway rather then a segment of a hallway.)

But it seems I won't be getting in, 3 no's 0 yes so far. :/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:05:07 PM by Mysteroo »

I'm going to have to agree with a no.
Hopefully you'll get the inspiration to app again, you seem like a nice guy.

I'm going to have to agree with a no.
Hopefully you'll get the inspiration to app again, you seem like a nice guy.
I think it looks nice.
But I do not like the door...or how it is put into the wall.
If it had a better door placement something different about the hallway...oh...and events :D i might change my mind

I like the way you did the reflection. A very talented idea, unfortunately, it's not that big of a deal. I'm sorry. I think its a no.

Seems pretty mutual. It looks nice, but its just not enough and doesn't showcase much skill on your part.

Seems pretty mutual. It looks nice, but its just not enough and doesn't showcase much skill on your part.
So I think I can sum it up, its a no.

Thats right.

This application has been declined on the grounds it does not showcase many abilities, nor does it posses a special factor.

Fancy hallway u got there!

I remember Squideey made one of these except way bigger

I remember that. That was love.

It does look nice, and making it "reflective" is extra hard. But that door is badly implemented into the walls, and as Big Brother said, this could easily be a dupe job.

Its nice. But its just a hallway. I give it a no, but we'll see what the other members say.
This is awesome and inventive.

I give it a yes.

And it's okay that blockheads don't reflect because everyone knows that blockheads are also vampires.

This is awesome and inventive.

I give it a yes.

And it's okay that blockheads don't reflect because everyone knows that blockheads are also vampires.
:D thanks, maybe I'll app with it for another clan since it's declined :/

:D thanks, maybe I'll app with it for another clan since it's declined :/
Haha, they won't like that

by which i mean the crossapping
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 10:40:03 AM by Big Brother »