Author Topic: Animated .png?  (Read 943 times)

I remember reading this somewhere, and after a new topic in S&R, about TV events, it re-kindled my question to?

Are people trying to make animated .png's?


What?

.gif
But .gif is handicap.

Animated PNG's would have more compatibiliy with Torque.
And other stuff.

You do realize a png is just like a gif but not animated :|

What are you getting at exactly?



Firefox and water does not mix very well


Tom

There are some browsers plugins that can display an animated PNG image, but there is no major standard for animated PNG being made that I know of.



Firefox and water does not mix very well
And don't put it in sunlight... AND NEVER, EVER, FEED IT AFTER MIDNIGHT.

And don't put it in sunlight... AND NEVER, EVER, FEED IT AFTER MIDNIGHT.

Can I feed it after 01:00 AM?

Can I feed it after 01:00 AM?
NO, FGT. NOT DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT OR SOME stuff. BUT YOU CAN FEED IT IN THE MORNING.

AND NEVER, EVER, FEED IT AFTER MIDNIGHT.
What if I go to another timezone to feed it?

NO, FGT. NOT DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT OR SOME stuff. BUT YOU CAN FEED IT IN THE MORNING.
Greemlins!!!!