Author Topic: Wild Territory  (Read 2987 times)

Guys, I think I found something! If you look at the overhead view near the quarry thing, you'll see a black circle that appears to be on top of some structure. Military thingie much? :D

In the Zombies in Bluezone** 1, what was the chat mod?  I mean the
Standard chat is Rp talking
Standard chat with a ^ is an action command
Team chat means radio
^in front of team chat means OOC, or out of character

Can you send me a link to that?
(sorry for any errors, I'm used to a more sensative keyboard than I'm using rigt now)

ZB

That build looks lovey.

In the Zombies in Bluezone** 1, what was the chat mod?  I mean the
Standard chat is Rp talking
Standard chat with a ^ is an action command
Team chat means radio
^in front of team chat means OOC, or out of character

Can you send me a link to that?
(sorry for any errors, I'm used to a more sensative keyboard than I'm using rigt now)

The chatmod was called RPChat, and you'll be able to find that on RtB under server add-ons. The version running in Bluzone** 2 is updated, less buggy and alot more user friendly. I may or may not get released.
Oh and 3 last things...
1. Where did you get those thin cylinder bricks from?You know the ones you used on the graves in the Survivor base.

2.Are any of your creations available for download? If it is ill give you alot of  :cookie:s, if not then thats fine :)

1.  The bricks are the pole blocks, and can be found on the RtB add-on database under bricks ;)

2. No, sorry. They may be released once all areas are completed.

2. No, sorry. They may be released once all areas are completed.

So your saying they WILL be released but later when the whole thing is done...

P.S. You have inspired me to build something similar to this Keep up the epic work :D

So your saying they WILL be released but later when the whole thing is done...

P.S. You have inspired me to build something similar to this Keep up the epic work :D

On a later date, yeah, it will be released :)

And thanks, it's good to see that I've given you some motivation! It's really worth it, I've had so much fun fending off zombie hordes or hiding from mortar barrages on this map. If you like this, you should check out the main thread for the whole thing here. You'll also find more information on it all, and a look at the Survivor Base :)

On a later date, yeah, it will be released :)

And thanks, it's good to see that I've given you some motivation! It's really worth it, I've had so much fun fending off zombie hordes or hiding from mortar barrages on this map. If you like this, you should check out the main thread for the whole thing here. You'll also find more information on it all, and a look at the Survivor Base :)

Iv've seen em all before pretty epic