Author Topic: The Wedding of Prince William and Kate, royal or overhyped?  (Read 4025 times)

If you think there's no innovation left, you're stupid. It isn't harder than it was 30 years ago. I remember seeing an interview from the 1930's that talked about how ridiculous the future was going to be, how batstuff insane - people being to communicate instantly from all over the world - was a preposterous notion back then. It's easy to say "Well they needed THIS so they made it!" because someone did eventually make it. It's merely harder to envision future innovations now, as it was back in the day.

As time passes, more people invent more things.

Figure out the logic.

Meanwhile, in my face;
I never gave a stuff about the Royal Family, they aren't qualified to be British any more.

forget them

As time passes, more people invent more things.

Figure out the logic.
the logic is that unless we suddenly mentaly perfect ourseleves theres always more things to invent that people dont really need but could make you rich anyway

logic

the logic is that unless we suddenly mentaly perfect ourseleves theres always more things to invent that people dont really need but could make you rich anyway

logic

I'm talking about the Diplomas here.

It's not like it's an important wedding or anything. /Sarcasm

But, to be honest saying that i'm not even going to watch it so I don't know. It's nice for the patriots of England anyway.

It's not like it's an important wedding or anything. /Sarcasm

But, to be honest saying that i'm not even going to watch it so I don't know. It's nice for the patriots of England anyway.

1. It's not an important wedding, I couldn't give a stuff about who will be the next king and not do stuff for the next 50 years of his miserable life.

2. It's not nice for the patriots of England because Kate is a common whore, she is not fit to marry into royalty no matter how redundant that royalty is.

1. It's not an important wedding, I couldn't give a stuff about who will be the next king and not do stuff for the next 50 years of his miserable life.

2. It's not nice for the patriots of England because Kate is a common whore, she is not fit to marry into royalty no matter how redundant that royalty is.

And there we go.

Okay I agree a day off is pretty pointless. I'm still going to like it though because it means I am only in school for like 8 days of April (Spring break, wedding, bank holiday)