Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Should I livestream Tetris?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Should I livestream Tetris? (Read 352 times)
Kingdaro
April 07, 2011, 07:21:06 PM
I came up with the idea playing tetris and I thought it would be pretty cool. A reason I didn't want to do this was because I didn't have a mic, but I'm sure nobody would want to hear my 10-year-old voice.
So, should I?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
yndaaa
April 07, 2011, 07:22:11 PM
i personally don't see the point in live streaming games, i wouldn't watch it.
kevin 51l
April 07, 2011, 07:22:36 PM
i thought of streaming tetris on my gba emulator just this morning
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Should I livestream Tetris?