Author Topic: Mass Effect 2 for free (PC): Details inside!  (Read 1599 times)

If I already have ME2 can I get all that DLC crap for free?

If I already have ME2 can I get all that DLC crap for free?

I would be willing to pay for that.

They should do this the other way around. I got ME2, I'd rather get DA2 for free.

They should do this the other way around. I got ME2, I'd rather get DA2 for free.
they should do for both
DA2; ME2 free, ME2; DA2 free

Would I still need to [purchase a Cerberus code?

I would love to be able to redeem this if my stupid xbox could play DA II long enough to obtain this code they speak of. Very inconvenient for me and several other people who are experiencing the same problem as I happen to have.

I would love to be able to redeem this if my stupid xbox could play DA II long enough to obtain this code they speak of. Very inconvenient for me and several other people who are experiencing the same problem as I happen to have.

The code you need to enter is the same code on the piece of paper in the game case used to redeem the DLC they gave you for purchasing the game new.

After doing that, go to the website in the OP and follow the instructions to get your ME2 code.

Unless I misunderstood you, that should work.

Ah, then that particular code is back at Best Buy when I exchanged discs thinking it was a bad copy. I'll just see if it lets me redeem the other code I got from the new copy then.

Nope, says I already own the thing, so I have a code that is useless to me.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:28:48 PM by Rughugger »

The Cerberus network shut down a while ago, so I don't see why you would need to.