Author Topic: mogarf is now a track athlete!  (Read 773 times)

praise him with his 18.8 100 meter run and his terrible discus throwing

praise hiiiim

Ohmygod

Do you jump hurdles? I hate them >:c

My best 100 was 12.2
Feels good man.

Ohmygod

Do you jump hurdles? I hate them >:c
by jump do you mean attempt to jump over then fall flat on your face

then yes

I got 15 feet on the longjump.

Try running 3 miles while resting for 2 minutes half-way, not to mention the hills.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DID TODAY.

I got 15 feet on the longjump.
Did you dolphin dive like a boss?

Try running 3 miles while resting for 2 minutes half-way, not to mention the hills.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DID TODAY.

3 miles every other day, with no rest.


Marine training ftw.

Big. loving. Deal.

I was in a war.
on a video game

i stubbed my toe watering my spice garden and i only cried for 20 minutes!

i stubbed my toe watering my spice garden and i only cried for 20 minutes!

ZB

I wish I could hold a respectable speed for over 45 seconds without running out of breath. Of course, I am very unathletic, and the only sport I will ever succeed at is fencing.

My best 100 is around 11-12 seconds