Author Topic: TDU2 Stuck On Loading Screen PC  (Read 4537 times)

I joined a club to see what it was like, but after I did it got stuck on a loading screen which I can't get past. I've tried restarting the game but that didn't work. I've left the loading screen open for like an hour but it didn't go anything either. I've tried starting in offline mode, but I don't know how to do that with Steam. Can someone please help?




have you asked steam support? They might take forever to respond but it is better then asking here.

I wouldn't think they would know much considering it's a game that was ported from the Xbox 360.

shouldn't have bought that terrible game, tbh

trying to run the game in offline mode will forget up your progress, and your profile is probably corrupted from exiting out as it was loading

shouldn't have bought that terrible game, tbh

trying to run the game in offline mode will forget up your progress, and your profile is probably corrupted from exiting out as it was loading
Not that bad, just the controls are crap. Plus I'm not that far into the game anyway, so I don't care if I have to start over, just want a way to fix it.