Author Topic: Dragonborn playertype  (Read 922 times)

A race from D&D that is half human, half dragon.

I thought this was gonna be from Skyrim...

Also, HOW DID THEY love? WTFFFFFF!

I thought this was gonna be from Skyrim...

Also, HOW DID THEY love? WTFFFFFF!

Appearntly dragons are SO loving CHARISMATIC they can mate with anything in the universe

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUrries

Appearntly dragons are SO loving CHARISMATIC they can mate with anything in the universe
That too, but what im getting at is, Dragon = big, Person = small
Dragon who is very big, has love with very small.
Small person gets blown apart from dragon wang.



This would work for people, but it would look rather crappy with a blockhead...

This topic disturbs me, being a scalie and all

I am proud to be a skinny.

If that is a human and a dragon...
What about a mudfish and a dragon?