Author Topic: Client-Sided Colorset  (Read 493 times)

Comes with a GUI for creating colors like in the avatar options, and a save system to save colors you have created. Then with all of your new colors you can go to any freebuild or whatever. Of course it comes with an enable/disable button and RTB server control to disable client_colorset.

I don't think the client can overwrite server datablocks...

I don't think the client can overwrite server datablocks...
It cant, that's why I just came up with the idea of disabling the server colorset entirely so its overwriting nothing.

So... you want to see someone's red bridge be transparent yellow because the colorsets wont match up?

its a client sided colorset that everyone can see, so if i want a custom green colored tree, everyone can see the color of the tree.

its a client sided colorset that everyone can see, so if i want a custom green colored tree, everyone can see the color of the tree.

So it's basically an in-game colorset creator with a GUI like the Avatar Color Menu, for lazy people?

Already discussed many times, as much as I would like to see it, it's not going to happen.