Author Topic: headphones  (Read 941 times)

i just went to best buy and bought some Klipsch image ones. 130 dollars. i read some reviews and they rival the beats because beats doesn't hit the full spectrum of sounds well. these have noise canceling, 3 button controls, a mic, and a nice case.

http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/klipsch-ONE-case.jpg



yay headphones
i bough these because
A: default earbuds SUCK ASS
B: my obscure brand of earbuds broke!
C: my skullcandy buds suck!
D: the only earbuds that currently work are "sentries" and they blow too


-snip-
It isn't that much money to some people. It isn't to me.

Anyway, those look pretty good. How do they sound?

It isn't that much money to some people. It isn't to me.



Sorry I come from a low income family, prices like that are out-loving-rageous for something that lets you listen to music.

Looks cool
I still think turtle beaches are all you'll really need, and they have a great price too.

I am not low income, and I still think that is outrageous.
Sounds to me like you got ripped off.

no. they have extremely good sound quality, noise canceling, soft padded and comfortable, 3 button control, mic blah blah blah

Or you can use that money to buy a good 7.1 Speaker system setup.
Perhaps a 7.1.

Or you can use that money to buy a good 7.1 Speaker system setup.
Perhaps a 7.1.

Yeah, lemme just carry this 40lb setup with me everywhere I go.

Woo, 7.1 surround sound on the bus!

Yeah, lemme just carry this 40lb setup with me everywhere I go.

Woo, 7.1 surround sound on the bus!

Woo! :D
All you need is a laptop supporting 7.1, a dolly, and a portable gas powered generator.

Yeah, lemme just carry this 40lb setup with me everywhere I go.

Woo, 7.1 surround sound on the bus!
lol