Author Topic: Minecraft server is up..  (Read 780 times)

Alright, I finally got a minecraft server up. been trying since 1.5.1 :P Yes it's obviously updated to 1.8.1, where else would I get server software?

Anyways, the IP is 5.146.106.218:25565

I hope atleast someone joins. I've already tried advertising ingame..

Server rules are: No greifing

Plugins - none yet.

Admins / Ops - Just me so far.

And it IS survival. I've temporarily turned off monsters to set up "spawn shelter". And no making towns. You can make houses near echother, not a whole village/town. I want a server that won't end up like everyone else's. And if your good on the server, I will let you go creative mode to build some stuff.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:52:30 AM by Grodus »

Advertising = bad. As people will say, you should have put this in the Megathread, as people tend to ignore others of the subject when a major one exists.

I'm tired of people saying to put it in the megathread, The megathread is over stuffed and annoying. Plus, where else can I advertise? YOUTUBE? I dont have loving recording software!

I'm tired of people saying to put it in the megathread, The megathread is over stuffed and annoying. Plus, where else can I advertise? YOUTUBE? I dont have loving recording software!
Here is a tip.
Maybe show what the server is about, give rules, and have something to bring people in, other than just asking us to join some server we know nothing about.

Finally, a comment in one of my topics that is NOT destructive!

Here is a tip.
Maybe show what the server is about, give rules, and have something to bring people in, other than just asking us to join some server we know nothing about.
Done.

it doesn't seem to work
or it's down

I'm tired of people saying to put it in the megathread, The megathread is over stuffed and annoying. Plus, where else can I advertise? YOUTUBE? I dont have loving recording software!

How about just not loving advertise and let people come in naturally. How about advertise on youtube?

Hamachi is terrible for a serious server.

Hamachi is terrible for a serious server.

Oh my god I love you for reminding me that Hamachi existed