Author Topic: My Plans for Thanksgiving! -better than average-  (Read 1558 times)

I'm going to a Thanksgiving dinner that isn't made out of bacon grease.

And I'm not going to suffer with LDLs when I grow older.

Well I'm going to a Thanksgiving that isn't lame as hell, and I definitely won't suffer from LDL because I don't even have a heart.

Well I'm going to a Thanksgiving that isn't lame as hell, and I definitely won't suffer from LDL because I don't even have a heart.
Yeah I'm going to one that isn't bad either.

Plus there's a Ravens game on plus a high school football game I'm going to in the morning.

I'm going to a Thanksgiving dinner that isn't made out of bacon grease.

And I'm not going to suffer with LDLs when I grow older.
then you aren't going to a Thanksgiving dinner

SIR

I'll be working the day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, and Black Friday, which means I won't be able to participate in Thanksgiving activities with my family. Working in a grocery store is suffering.


Well im going to New Jersey to spend thanksgiving with my rather small family. I'm also going to see a Four Year Strong concert the day before concert but thats mostly because theres nothing else to do.

IM JOHN WAYNE AT THE FIRST THANKSGIVING PILGRIMS
HAPPY THANKSGIVING PILGRIMS


I'm going to do what I do all the time.
Sit on the computer.
Wouldn't you brake it that way?

Sounds like a real bro's day OP.

Silly backward Americans.
<3

Well learn, plebeian.

Knowledge is power (and also your key to getting anywhere wealthy).
Hehe, look at this scrub who thinks fats are unhealthy.

Well it was a huge success. And we filmed the whole thing, so I'll post the video as soon as we have it edited and uploaded.

Overall we made:
-Turkey with bacon weave on top, stuffed with cheeseburgers, and surrounded by burgers and tacos
-Big Mac Ravioli (homemade raviolies stuffed with 6 pureed big macs), with big mac sauce + border sauce from taco bell
-Pumpkin pie sandwich. Pumpkin pie, then cake, then frosting, then another cake, then another pumpkin pie. and we poured egg nog on it.


It. Was. DELICIOUS and so much fun to drive through the drive-thrus and ask for 6 big macs, 15 cheeseburgers, and a medium cup full of big mac sauce.

Well it was a huge success. And we filmed the whole thing, so I'll post the video as soon as we have it edited and uploaded.

Overall we made:
-Turkey with bacon weave on top, stuffed with cheeseburgers, and surrounded by burgers and tacos
-Big Mac Ravioli (homemade raviolies stuffed with 6 pureed big macs), with big mac sauce + border sauce from taco bell
-Pumpkin pie sandwich. Pumpkin pie, then cake, then frosting, then another cake, then another pumpkin pie. and we poured egg nog on it.


It. Was. DELICIOUS and so much fun to drive through the drive-thrus and ask for 6 big macs, 15 cheeseburgers, and a medium cup full of big mac sauce.

So in other words you might as well as ordered £100's worth of mcdonalds and shoved it in a blender. America is ruining it's own traditions. Wtf.