Author Topic: My Plans for Thanksgiving! -better than average-  (Read 1559 times)

This Wednesday, day before turkey day, a few of my friends and I are going to have out own little Epic Meal Time Thanksgiving.

"Yo what up hater, whatchu know 'bout blatant rip offs? Well we know a lot."

It should be great, we're planning to make our own stuffing using fast food, stuff the turkey, lay a bacon weave over it, perhaps deep fry it, and then for dessert i think we'll do a Pumpkin Pie sandwich, in which the pies are the "bread" of the sandwich, and we'll put a cake in the middle.

And then we eat it. All of it.

Then on the actual turkey day I'm goin' over to a friends house where a bunch of families are having Thanksgiving all together.

I'm going to do what I do all the time.
Sit on the computer.

Deep fry turkey buddie, hell yes.

At my family's big Thanksgiving gathering, we have home-made potato chips, deep fried turkey, home made rolls, some sort of delicious raspberry jello thing that my step grandma makes, cranberry stuff, more turkey, ect.
And for dessert we have pecan pie, lemon meringue pie, lemon pound cake, ect.

There's usually over 10 people there for over 3 days, watching movies and football, playing card games, talking, ect. It's awesome <3

Im going to stay home all day taking care of my brother because hes having surgery the day before!


Having friends over because no family lives close to me

Having friends over because no family lives close to me
none of my family lives close to me
everyone flies/drives to a town in mississippi
the furthest family members are in texas

Thanksgivings fun because its like
forget all this food
its so good holy stuff mm

then you're like
what the forget its Christmas
gettin' presents and stuff

I'm going to do what I do all the time.
Sit on the computer.
are you sure that's a good idea?

I'll probably do what we always do

> Only 2 days of school this week
> Go to Great grandfathers house
> have an amazing ass dinner
> Go home -- pull all nighter

Holy damn life is good.

Going to my Uncle's house to eat and play Poker. I own his house and dogs from Poker matches.


I'm going to a Thanksgiving dinner that isn't made out of bacon grease.

And I'm not going to suffer with LDLs when I grow older.

And I'm not going to suffer with LDLs when I grow older.
just say heart disease
nobody knows what LDL is

just say heart disease
nobody knows what LDL is
Well learn, plebeian.

Knowledge is power (and also your key to getting anywhere wealthy).