Author Topic: Android GBA Help  (Read 1160 times)

I directed it to GB. When I load GB up it asks me to load a ROM. So I load up the .zip from my ROMs folder, and it barely loads up. All it loads is the controller part, and a black screen. Then it just crashes.

4.0 just came out though. My Samsung Galaxy S still uses 2.2 and apps work just fine on it.
I have the same. I use GBC A.D.

I directed it to GB. When I load GB up it asks me to load a ROM. So I load up the .zip from my ROMs folder, and it barely loads up. All it loads is the controller part, and a black screen. Then it just crashes.
Yeah, this is the known issue I mentioned with old versions of GB.
Again, try googling for gameboid 2.3 apk and try to choose a moderately trustworthy website

2.3 is gingerbread, and in case you didn't notice, (which you probably didn't,)
learn english
"2.3.5, or Gingerbread"
I'm not saying it's either 2.3.5 or Gingerbread, I'm saying it's 2.3.5, also known as Gingerbread