Author Topic: A_Minecraftian: "Admins always win!"  (Read 2269 times)

Haters gonna hate.
He's actually not hating, he's telling you the truth.

He's actually not hating, he's telling you the truth.

It tends to be structured with some of the better ones, for example, Gentoo. Then again, if I wanted to play a fully structured game, I would play StarCraft.

Tbh, I'm working on my C# skills so I can program some sort of 'resources' mod to build bricks.

To get back on topic, there are rules for it that are server-specific. There's also sort of just 'richard move' rules, like killing everything with a giant godly fist.

nobody will ever ban this user because you're accusing him of breaking the rules of a non-existent and unstructured game of pretend.

it's like when I was 6 and me and the neighbor boy would always try and have these lego battles that never had any rules and we'd both accuse each other of cheating regardless of the fact there were no rules.
So what if there weren't rules? The host was being an starfish anyways and according to the OP decided to "play God" on the other users, although I don't see any proof of those killings.

Quote from: Badspot
Might does not make right, friends.  You can't host a party and then fling stuff at people because it's "your party".

This is why I am not fond of mini empires.
People are too willing to pull a smart bomb out of their ass or can't accept that they got their stuff beaten.
Which is why I tend to keep it strictly building.

he's on my rtb friendslist
it went something like this
"hi"
"ADD ME I LOVE YOU"
"okay"
I still can't believe I accepted that lol

So what if there weren't rules? The host was being an starfish anyways and according to the OP decided to "play God" on the other users, although I don't see any proof of those killings.

So what if there weren't rules?

You're accusing the guy of breaking rules.

Also why are you holding up Badspot's quote as some kind of supreme evidence? Badspot's a smart guy but it's fallacious to assume he's automatically correct because he made the game.

Additionally, I never stated it's alright to bully people just because you're the admin, I said that because there are no openly stated rules, there's no way to actually break them. Did you ever ask the admin what the rules were?

So what if there weren't rules?

You're accusing the guy of breaking rules.

Also why are you holding up Badspot's quote as some kind of supreme evidence? Badspot's a smart guy but it's fallacious to assume he's automatically correct because he made the game.

Additionally, I never stated it's alright to bully people just because you're the admin, I said that because there are no openly stated rules, there's no way to actually break them. Did you ever ask the admin what the rules were?
He actually tends not to set any rules on his server.

A_Minecraftian was being a richard on my mini empires aswell

He is a horrible player

As much as you think I'm wrong, oh well.

OP just leave the server and find a new one, the host is most likely a witty 8 year old Role playing in a mini empires.
Come on who does that?

Majora wasn't a god....

I am an super admin on his server, and he refers to me as his brother, I can confirm this seeming I was against the entire god thing to begin with. I told him I don't want a future mini empires mixed with an medieval rp. But nope. And indeed Majora was not a god.