Author Topic: New Airsoft Gun :D  (Read 1419 times)

I need an airsoft gun. I've been thinking about getting a bolt A sniper rifle, but I need to save some for armor and what not.

airsoft guns are for pussies
i was about to question your logic, but then i remembered that youre a huge troll

airsoft guns are for pussies

yes, we should all instead use real guns to shoot people

i once got lit up by on an airsoft field by a guy with a SAW. my whole right leg was forgeted up and i was limping. i ran to the back to make sure no one was attacking from the rear, and there was a guy with a full auto m4A1 right around the corner. i shot one shot with my shot gun and duck behind the building. i hear the guy screaming and i jump with my one good leg to tag him. we were playing brother's keeper so i saved our team from being overrun. my leg got better in about 2 minutes.

This one time my team got its ass kicked on so many levels....

They had auto's and 2 Ak's that left quarter welts...
They had ammo we ran out fast
We had single action and 1 auto (stuffty one too)
They ran us up a hill
In the end we had to give in
I remember that battle it lasted a while actually because we weren't gonna give up till we finally had no choice. If I had a chance to go back I would light them up like a doubie.