Author Topic: New Airsoft Gun :D  (Read 1422 times)

I got a new airsoft gun, its a JG G36C. I just let my lil bro shoot me and it hurts like a bitch. At first it ricocheted and hit me, and I was like "Aww, its not that bad. Kick it up to full auto". 30 seconds later im on the ground. Its hurts y0.

stuff stuff brother DAT all up in dis hous t'night, yo yo y'all no wat I say'n?

stuff stuff brother DAT all up in dis hous t'night, yo yo y'all no wat I say'n?
YA brother!

isn't there an airsoft megathread

isn't there an airsoft megathread
Doesn't mean he has to post in it.


i got 2 of them :L


Edit: If u really think this hurts then u haven't been shot by a strong shotgun yet, i can shoot myself with this G36 without feeling it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:49:49 PM by Okiver² »

What you gonna do with it now?



I suggest sniping little kids from the roof.

post some pics of your bruises gun.

What you gonna do with it now?



I suggest sniping little kids from the roof.
Should I do some scopecam vids of sniping n00bs?


Snipe cars as they drive on the free way, while in a ghille suit.


airsoft guns are for pussies

Why would you let your brother shoot you in the first place anyways?