Author Topic: [VIDEO] Newbventure - A Blockland Short  (Read 3658 times)

I think it doesn't need a plot. It represents a new player to Blockland without the use of context. I loved it.
Thanks!

It's unrealistic because of how unfriendly we are.
Now, let's think. How many movies take place where the characters involved are nicer than is normal? I was a moron for a very long time, but I'm pretty well accepted now as just the butthurt grammar guy in off-topic. I think that this is just like a slideshow of different moments in the experience of the Blockhead; introducing him/herself, having good times fighting and becoming better, and finally becoming a possibly a little renowned, if not just seen in a positive light.
This. The reason this seems so fake is because of how rude the game actually is versus how nice it is in the movie.

Also, how did you make the last part with the forums?
I just edited the page with javascript

is this colten
(im late)

is this colten
(im late)

Yes, he got banned for a post about Liz. Naturally Colten created an alt long a go.

Am I the only one who tried to look for that post even though I was pretty confident it didn't exist?

Yes, he got banned for a post about Liz. Naturally Colten created an alt long a go.
This wasnt an alt is was my sisters account. Normally that would be a sad sounding attempt at an alibi but shes decently well-known in the community so her authenticity is pretty much a fact.

Nice try at looking cool though, next time you should pop your collar.

Am I the only one who tried to look for that post even though I was pretty confident it didn't exist?
Haha, yeah I just edited this topic (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189703.0) with javascript to create that thread.

is this colten
(im late)
Yes this is Colten

extra stuff I filmed on set

also that's totally me in the first picture wearing the blue stuff with the feather in my hat :3

oops did I just promote myself again I'm so silly

This wasnt an alt is was my sisters account. Normally that would be a sad sounding attempt at an alibi but shes decently well-known in the community so her authenticity is pretty much a fact.

Nice try at looking cool though, next time you should pop your collar.

Oh sorry, most people create alts in anticipation.

Looking cool? What part of talking about someone's alt is cool lol? That makes no sense.