Poll

Do you think this needs to improved in any way?

No, I find this very enjoyable.
Yes, there are some minor things (please post what).
Yes, there are some big problems (please post what).
I'm going to stop playing.

Author Topic: The Game - GAME OVER![Moved]  (Read 39456 times)

Come back to this game soon
wouldn't want it to change too much under someone new

I know how he runs it, I could do it similarly I believe..

It's completely possible to be a player, I didn't choose too because I figured it might be a bit too controversial. But I'm sure its possible to pull off. I think the best part is playing the AI. By ordering the game, you are essentially playing an entire team yourself.

I can understand how it would be controversial..  Does anyone object to me being in control and having my own player?  If there are legitimate objections, I will just control AI :/

I have no objection. Just try not to make your character OP, because I know it's tempting because you know everything that's going to happen, but try to keep it so your character only knows what he knows and not what YOU know.

Also, if you want, I'd be glad to volunteer as a map maker. Just PM me a description of the scenario beforehand and I could draw up the map for it, or even build it in Blockland, unless you think you can do that yourself.

I have no objection. Just try not to make your character OP, because I know it's tempting because you know everything that's going to happen, but try to keep it so your character only knows what he knows and not what YOU know.

Also, if you want, I'd be glad to volunteer as a map maker. Just PM me a description of the scenario beforehand and I could draw up the map for it, or even build it in Blockland, unless you think you can do that yourself.

Yes please.  That would be fantastic!

I could also arrange a few maps, although I'm not very good at map-making but whatever

I'll repost this soon. 

Slezak, I'm gonna pm you with map

Just a suggestion, I think a paparazzi class would be cool.
THEY TAKE PICTURES OF YOU, LOWER YOUR SELF DEFENSES AND YOUR MORALE, SOMETIMES HAVE CONCEALED WEAPONS, AND ARE ABLE TO GET IN AND OUT OF PLACES UNSEEN

THEY TAKE PICTURES OF YOU, LOWER YOUR SELF DEFENSES AND YOUR MORALE, SOMETIMES HAVE CONCEALED WEAPONS, AND ARE ABLE TO GET IN AND OUT OF PLACES UNSEEN
cleavage attack

Everything they take a picture of explodes

Don't lock this topic yet, Red.  I still need to quote some things over.