Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
My smelly crippledog maximus
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: My smelly crippledog maximus (Read 2022 times)
MackTheHunter
June 06, 2012, 03:54:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Q_3gAWbQ4
This is my dog Toto.
He has a tumor in his left foot. We've done all we can to help him out but he's too old for surgery.
Being 14, and having a bandage on his foot, he's a serious trooper. He's completely comfortable with my mom changing his bandage and he always seems happy.
Decided I'd put him on Youtube for a change. I'm gonna need some good memories of him anyways for when he goes.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
BanishedLetters
June 06, 2012, 03:58:12 PM
Aw, that sucks. Sorry to hear about your dog.
That's a good idea to start taking and pictures and stuff. After all, memories will be all you have :(
Ceist
June 06, 2012, 04:16:28 PM
cute doge. i would clone him for you but then the UN would fly after me.
fawkes..
June 06, 2012, 05:09:57 PM
What type of dog is that?
I have a Black Labrador going the same way. she's 12 but she's getting warts and going grey, even has a few fat tumors.
I'm 14, so she's been here all my life that i can remember. going to miss her so much when she goes :(
Dominator
June 06, 2012, 06:24:51 PM
My puppy has a belly tumor. Or he's just fat. On a darker note, my cat died last year. Can't say I feel empathy for you, but it did.
carolcat
June 06, 2012, 06:30:01 PM
my dog has a problem with his leg, i know how you feel.
sorrel
June 06, 2012, 06:53:26 PM
im going to steal that chair when you go to sleep
Planr
June 06, 2012, 06:59:52 PM
he's cute <333
fred da kiko
June 06, 2012, 07:11:42 PM
he's your dog mack...
you're going to have to shoot him yourself.
CreamTurk3y
June 06, 2012, 07:21:35 PM
Quote from: fred da kiko on June 06, 2012, 07:11:42 PM
he's your dog mack...
you're going to have to shoot him yourself.
I'm afraid this is what it's come to Mack
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
My smelly crippledog maximus