Author Topic: Friend needs out of the friend zone  (Read 1340 times)

1. Ask girl to hang out.

If yes, 2. stick it in her pooper.

If no, 2. Move on.

people need to stop complaining about this whole "friend zone" thing
if you can't get into a relationship with her she obviously doesn't love you back, so stop crying over it and find another girl to date.

Love? I think it's more like your average "oh wow I like her" then the teenage over exaggerated "love"

And for OP, it's only really the friend zone if they've been great friends for a while. Other then that its just her being friendly towards him... which is a pretty good first few steps. He just needs to show his interest. Has to have his own opinions, doesn't have to agree 100% with what ever she says. He has to confidently be his own person and try not to be just a "yes man." When the time is right, things are good and she shows some kind of interest back (even if its the slightest hint) just ask her strait up, looking into her eyes. Make sure to act completely calm and almost "superior" when asking her. Don't say things like "sorry, like, whatever, random uhhhs mid sentence." You need to act like you're a pro at asking girls out, even if its your first time doing so. You'd be surprised how much some self confidence takes you.

Just tell him to be a richard to her

Also no one said stick it in her pooper.

-snip-
Also no one said stick it in her pooper.
Incorrect.

-snip-

If yes, 2. stick it in her pooper.

-snip-

Bump.

Anyways thanks guys, he says this topic has helped him a lot.

"I LOVE YOU, DAMMIT."