Author Topic: Trouble In Blockhead Town [Gamemode]  (Read 485 times)

There are 2 teams, but they are both the same.
A team is innocent, the poor terrorists who's targets are to kill the traitors wihtout getting killed.
Traitor team is dressed exactly the same as innocents. They can have the same weapons, same name color.

What's the deal?

The traitor can't be indentified. At all. And traitors must kill EVERY innocent to win. But as of the confusion with  who's on who's team, innocents need to gather clues first and decide who to execute first... And when you expect the least, the traitor isn't even the person you've decided to execute, the traitor can be you! Not to mention the traitor can be sereval meters away throwing a grenade at you...
-ahem-

The weapons are supposed to be found around the map, including ammo (Incase of T+T2).

If a innocent kills another innocent, he will receive 25 HP damage and minus karma. Based on karma he will spawn with lower health, lower ammo, slower playertype, and other negative perks.

Also if possible, dead bodies should not vanish, and be clickable. Once clicked player who clicked will receive small information about the killer. (Weapon used, around the time killed...)

Copy and pasted this from LeetZeros old thread.

please, not another "find out who the bad guys are before you get killed by them" gamemode, there have been 3+ before and all of them have completely bombed

please, not another "find out who the bad guys are before you get killed by them" gamemode, there have been 3+ before and all of them have completely bombed

after reading THIS -

already exists

I agree with you.

Port is ALSO making Betrayal in Block Boulevard but it's in very early pre-alpha right now

I don't like the murder mysteries because most of em use melee.
I'd prefer maybe 2 terrorists that can teamchat and need to bomb the others with c4 wired somewhere