Author Topic: Wynd Fox is loveually harassing me over PMs  (Read 2211 times)

Don't you dare tease Front about not having two arms again!

Don't you dare tease Front about not having two arms again!
I even sent him pictures! :C

I'm reporting you to the police for harassing a minor

I even sent him pictures! :C

It's okay, I reported him to the police. He's gonna get arrested now!

It was the same arm twice! You just twisted it 180 degrees somehow.

Blockland
That place where you loveually harass people.

I'm reporting you to the police for harassing a minor
yeah well I'm reporting him to the police for harassing an adult!

I'm joining in

*Frontrox countered with "acceptance"
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:37:56 PM by Black and White »




yes

you took all the fun out of rape
rape is pretty scary

how is it fun?

rape is pretty scary

how is it fun?

I can think of several ways...

Blockland
That place where you loveually harass people.

want 2 sig

I can think of several ways...

someone who understands me

page 2

i don't even understand