Poll

who wants what

One brick buildings
2 (50%)
a cargo ship
1 (25%)
halo velichles
0 (0%)
all of them
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Moving platform (look at the topic badspot )  (Read 2230 times)

are you guys 'challenged' in reading comprehension? most of this topic knows exactly what he wants, and you guys are being starfishs.
i had trouble understanding what he wanted in the first post, and when he said "i know he won't i want him to make it posible"

He wants a moving platform that works like the elevators did. From what I know I don't think this is probable. Mainly because you don't travel with another player when they move. Horizontal movement would be tricky.
You would need some kind of movement for both player and object.

I would love to be wrong. This would be neat to have.
he wants this^
Badspot won't do this
I Know he won't I want him to make it posible to do
this is in response to this^

Velocity = Speed + Direction

Actually, velocity = Displacement / time.  The answer is formatted as speed and a direction, because it is a vector,

Actually, velocity = Displacement / time.  The answer is formatted as speed and a direction, because it is a vector,

I meant that as like 'and', not an equation.
Fixed