Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
i just scored a 51 on the ASVAB
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: i just scored a 51 on the ASVAB (Read 595 times)
Watcher In The Myst
September 30, 2012, 10:48:53 PM
on the full test of the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
im 13
average is around 50
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Ben Grapevine
September 30, 2012, 10:50:28 PM
Good job you succeeded at very basic intelligence.
Genuinely a good job because I plan on taking the same test to see if I'm a right fit for the military
Harm94
September 30, 2012, 10:58:01 PM
Lucky, I got 33.
SpreadsPlague
September 30, 2012, 10:58:40 PM
congratulations on being average?
Racerboy
September 30, 2012, 10:59:33 PM
Quote from: SpreadsPlague on September 30, 2012, 10:58:40 PM
congratulations on being average?
Above*
Technically
Wynd_Fox
September 30, 2012, 11:01:30 PM
My history teacher complained about this test so much last year. He was in the army for a few years, and doesn't think any one under 25 should be allowed to join the military.
Harm94
September 30, 2012, 11:13:06 PM
There was a way to find out what jobs you get in the military. From what I remember my score was barely enough to get into the army or marines and get the MOS of Rifleman or Machinegunner.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
i just scored a 51 on the ASVAB