Author Topic: BIULDABLE vehicals  (Read 3025 times)

why couldn't you build a vehicle in a "vehicle maker" screen, with its own whole GUI somewhere in the menu? (not similar at all to the rtb vehicle brick)

basically creating a model in game within a very generic modeling secondary window, using the standard bricks. then once finished, there is no editing of any way, the "model" becomes a 1 brick vehicle, even temp while you were in that game.

can still use the template plate-with-wheels brick, so its not to complex.

something like this could just create a file in game that would look like any vehicle file. cept you didn't actually use the brick files in game, just the brick models.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 05:14:09 PM by Bisjac »

why couldn't you build a vehicle in a "vehicle maker" screen, with its own whole GUI somewhere in the menu? (not similar at all to the rtb vehicle brick)

basically creating a model in game within a very generic modeling secondary window, using the standard bricks. then once finished, there is no editing of any way, the "model" becomes a 1 brick vehicle, even temp while you were in that game.

can still use the template plate-with-wheels brick, so its not to complex.

something like this could just create a file in game that would look like any vehicle file. cept you didn't actually use the brick files in game, just the brick models.

I dont think Badspot wants to code all that, but I could be wrong( I might be overexaggerating how hard it is, I dunno really so Im estimating that it would be hardness)