Author Topic: Default Terrain Bricks?  (Read 467 times)

This has been suggested already I know, but here is my idea.

The bricks by default would public, or no? The bricks will look like ramps, have the ramp texture where it slides and the studs on top. There will be different sizes as well as upside down too, nothing much else. I don't think this would be hard to make.

If you're suggesting bricks like GSF's be made default, please no. They don't look right at all.

If you're suggesting bricks like GSF's be made default, please no. They don't look right at all.

How don't they look right?  Yes, there are a few errors in the modeling for the steep bricks, and those pesky collision boxes, but defaulting a fixed up version of gsf terrain bricks would work.

How don't they look right?  Yes, there are a few errors in the modeling for the steep bricks, and those pesky collision boxes, but defaulting a fixed up version of gsf terrain bricks would work.
I just don't think they look good at all, in my opinion. Brickscape, zonescape, and rampscape all look better.

I just don't think they look good at all, in my opinion. Brickscape, zonescape, and rampscape all look better.

If you want detail, yes, but GSF is for mapping large areas.

If you want detail, yes, but GSF is for mapping large areas.

and you cant ski on brickscape

and you cant ski on brickscape
Totally, I've wanted to go back to that snowy map to ski on, because its so large and smooth!