Author Topic: L4B Fix  (Read 1283 times)

Just stick with v8 zombies.

You can't exactly play v8 zombies with v21

Just stick with v8 zombies.

Crowbar issues that came with V8 (personally I'd just remove the crowbar).
Missing CI icons
Zombies keep jumping on top of each other and getting stuck. (I don't mind if this happens but it needs to happen less frequently).
Zombie/player damage doesn't always work
Zombies targeting player zombies.
Zombies getting stuck in big groups
Zombies don't break bricks sometimes

...Seriously?
There's more bugs in that than there are in gamemode_zombie holy stuff

On top of that, gamemode_zombie has many weapons/items (propane tank, pipebomb, healpack) bricks (ammo, health locker), functions (built-in ammo system, customizable director) and other content (zombies, downed/revive) that v8 zombies lacks.

...Seriously?
There's more bugs in that than there are in gamemode_zombie holy stuff

On top of that, gamemode_zombie has many weapons/items (propane tank, pipebomb, healpack) bricks (ammo, health locker), functions (built-in ammo system, customizable director) and other content (zombies, downed/revive) that v8 zombies lacks.

Those bugs are nothing compared to the game breaking bugs in the current mod.

It does have the propane tank. Also I never use the pipebomb, I use the pill mod for healing and if I wanted a health locker I'd just use events. I also hate ammo and if I recall the ammo system in the current zombie mod is buggy and doesn't work well.

Those bugs are nothing compared to the game breaking bugs in the current mod.

It does have the propane tank. Also I never use the pipebomb, I use the pill mod for healing and if I wanted a health locker I'd just use events. I also hate ammo and if I recall the ammo system in the current zombie mod is buggy and doesn't work well.
Those bugs are quite significant.
And the ammo system on L4B only works with default weapons and weapons that work the same way as it.