Author Topic: Chrome decided it would be funny to remove all of my extensions  (Read 950 times)

Okay so I don't know if Chrome updated or not, but when I turned on my laptop and got on, opened up Chrome, and my Bookmarks bar was gone so I reenabled it, and it turns out, Chrome deleted all my extensions, there was this one extension called "Website Logon" or something like that that I accidentally refused to download, and it seems it also uninstalled Adblock+ and some other things, so I reinstalled adblock+ and reenabled Siteadvisor.

Did anybody else get this?

Scan right now.
i'm currently running a quick scan and about to do a full scan on McAfee Antivirus Plus (it's okay and not as bad as everybody says it is so please don't end up turning this into a flame topic about it)

However I doubt it's a virus since I haven't downloaded anything in the past few weeks other than some Tropico 4 DLC on Steam

Did Chrome just switch users?

Did Chrome just switch users?
probably - I just got off chrome on another computer and started it up on here

Oh Chrome, you trickster! I advise scanning using AVG, you could be RAT'd or KL'd. Did you recently download anything shady or suspicious?

Vote yes if you first thought this was about a Blockland user

Oh Chrome, you trickster! I advise scanning using AVG, you could be RAT'd or KL'd. Did you recently download anything shady or suspicious?
i'm currently running a quick scan and about to do a full scan on McAfee Antivirus Plus (it's okay and not as bad as everybody says it is so please don't end up turning this into a flame topic about it)

However I doubt it's a virus since I haven't downloaded anything in the past few weeks other than some Tropico 4 DLC on Steam

also, as an extra, does anybody know how to forget something somebody said?

it has done that to me before.