Author Topic: I'm actually considering buying an xbox one omg  (Read 3051 times)

omfg I need a job
the problem with that is that if I get a nice PC, I want it to be nice
I want to be able to run a game like BF4 very well, with it looking great, and at the same time being able to record the gameplay
that's just a thing for me. if I'm gonna do it I wanna do it super. which is why I need a job, I can't afford this
so ugh
UGH
I need a gd job
the thing is with an xbox I don't have to worry about all of that. I don't have to worry about upgrading the parts, I don't have to worry about keyboards and mice and monitors, none of that! and I even get to have forza 5
so it's mostly personal frustration and stupidity that I don't want to get a computer but I'm trying to justify it with prices and all
besides all of that, I doubt my mom would pay for half of the price of a computer, while she probably would for an xbox

Check the CPU and Motherboard one more time. You have two different socket types (FM2 and AM3+). Also, you're just barely reaching the minimum requirement of 400W for the graphics card, so I would consider getting another power supply.
The socket was an oversight on my part, I assumed the athlon II x4 would have the same socket type as an athlon II 640. Regardless, you can find a comparable FM2 socket motherboard for the same approximate cost.
As for the power supply and rating for the card, the manufacturer recommendation is always much higher than the actual capable power draw of the card. For example, the 7750 can only draw 75W of power because it has no auxilary power connectors and can only draw power through the PCI slot (which will never have a throughtput higher than 75W), but the manufacturer recommendation is still 400W

http://choosemypc.net/

Dial in a budget. It generates a list of compatible parts.

Holy god, you want to buy a Xbox one?
can't stop you, you must be one of those people who are not afraid to lose privacy.
(not assuming, just mildly kidding.)

Hi. I'm here to comment on one post and one post only.
Is watch dogs coming out anymore? Better not be a failure like "I am Alive" by Ubisoft.
brother you what