Author Topic: Rhythm Game Megathread  (Read 9239 times)

Frets on Fire is a pretty fun GH clone for PC. I played the stuff out of it a couple of years ago.
Every time I try installing and running it I get some obscure error and a google search shows 0 results :C

forget yeah, osu!mania.

Every time I try installing and running it I get some obscure error and a google search shows 0 results :C

Don't use Frets on Fire anymore. FoFix is a better alternative and with searching, you can get a Rock Band theme. It supports drums (I think) and works well.

brother where is rockband

brother where is rockband

I'm modifying the post right now with updates to what everyone has requested. Just wait while I type everything.

Ensure you have Python 2.6.6 installed beforehand. Even though it comes with Python 2.6, it's better to have one installed system-wide.

Ensure you have Python 2.6.6 installed beforehand. Even though it comes with Python 2.6, it's better to have one installed system-wide.
I installed Python 2.6.6, installed the game, and ran it. This is what happens, and it's always done this whenever I've tried to run the game.

As you can see, no log to be found.

Don't use Frets on Fire anymore. FoFix is a better alternative and with searching, you can get a Rock Band theme. It supports drums (I think) and works well.
Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

Yeah, try FoFix. The sync is definitely better and the UI is more customizable, so there's no reason not to use it over vanilla.

Post is over maximum character limit (20000)

welp.avi

motherforgeter why is gh on that list but not rock band
i play the drums way too much, i have about 80 million total score on it

motherforgeter why is gh on that list but not rock band
i play the drums way too much, i have about 80 million total score on it

I can't. As I said in my other post, the character limit went over.
I would have reserved another post, but I didn't think of having a reserved one.